What Is Remapping
Remapping is a software change where we modify the operating parameters in the vehicles ECU program or ‘map’. We do not change or add any hardware in your vehicle. In many cases the map stored on the ECU’s processor can be accessed via the on-board diagnostics port (OBD) in the vehicle, normally found under the dashboard. In some newer models the ECU will have to be removed from the vehicle and programmed on the bench.
Once our technician has read the vehicle they will upload the original map to our file writing team. During the mapping process they will adjust the parameters to maximise the performance, fuel economy, or a clever blend of both. Depending on the vehicle and ECU type the remapping process normally takes less than an hour, sometime longer if it need to be programmed on the bench.
Our Service & Your Gains
• Fantastic drivability – Up to 35% extra power
• Be happy at the pumps – Up to 15% improved mpg
• Every vehicle file we supply is Custom Remapped, nothing less will do
• Every vehicle file we supply carries a Lifetime Warranty on the software
• Every vehicle file we supply carries a no-quibble 30-Day Money Back Guarantee
Good Power & Maximum Economy
- Designed to return an improved economy in turbo diesel engines.
- By re-characterising the torque limits on the engine, at lower rpm’s you will benefit from additional performance and improved economy.
- At higher rpm’s the software will encourage shifting up through the gearbox, to keep the engine running in its optimal window.
- Quantum Green is a very popular choice with large fleet owners, where the extra mpg improvement counts on the bottom line profit.
Hybrid & Power/Eco
- The most popular remap choice, offering the best mix of power and economy in virtually all turbo diesel engines.
- Designed to de-restrict the engine and open up the true torque and power range.
- Quantum Blue offers a better driving experience while returning an improved fuel consumption figure.
- Parameters are carefully managed to optimise best burn times and achieve optimum in-cylinder pressures.
High Power & Ultimate Performance
- Designed to fully unleash the full potential of your engine.
- Quantum Red can be installed on both petrol and diesel vehicles.
- Ideally used in situations where the extra power and torque is required for example moving extra heavy loads, running optimised acceleration, experiencing a wider torque window, or simply to enjoy your vehicle.
Monday: 08:00 - 18:00
Tuesday: 08:00 - 18:00
Wednesday: 08:00 - 18:00
Thursday: 08:00 - 18:00
Friday: 08:00 - 18:00
Saturday: BY APPOINTMENT